24 Hour Emergency Call Out
We can carry out CCTV drain inspection surveys to diagnose and locate drainage problems. CCTV drain surveys are a cost effective method of locating drainage problems such as broken or collapsed pipes, tree roots damage, blockages, making it easy to assess the structural condition. Findings are provided on CD or DVD with a detailed computerised report.
Our CCTV drain survey engineers have many years of experience working with Surveyors and consultants on drainage projects, they are highly qualified in:
- Water Training International Sewer Coding Qualification
- Safe Working In Confined Spaces
- Deep Sewer Man Entry Traversing with full BA (airline)
- New Roads & Streetworks Act 1991
- CAD Drawings
Our cameras include Tractor Crawler systems that can travel up to 250 metres along large sewers and culvers from a single access manhole. At the other end of the scale we have flexible cameras that can negotiate bends and gully traps. All our CCTV systems use the market leading equipment that delivers high quality CCTV video with excellent resolution quality to identify every drainage defect down to even hairline cracks.
Once our CCTV drain inspection identifies defective pipes, we use the latest sonar equipment to accurately pinpoint the exact location together with depth to the nearest cm saving valuable time and money. Please see our 'no dig' page for details of our trenchless repair systems. All findings are digitalised onto disc in mpeg, jpeg and pdf files.
Please find below an example of our computerised drain survey report including a STC25 manhole survey sheet.
Drain Alert's skilled operatives have the experience to produce detailed accurate reports on foul water, surface water, and trade effluent drains and also including culverted watercourses, reservoir penstocks, shafts, tanks and manholes. Other Drainage Information Included in our CCTV drain inspection reports include:
- Duty of Drain
- Direction of Flow
- Sewerage Treatment Plants / Septic Tanks / Grease Trap / Oil Interceptor Reports
- Diameters of Pipe
- Connectivity by Dye Testing, Sound Testing, Sonde CAT Locator
- Rouge, Redundant or Additional Pipes
- Marking up / updating and amending drainage drawings
- Foul / Surface Cross Over Contamination
- Pollution Tracing
- Water collection and laboratory analysis
- Manhole Record Cards STC25
- Invert depths